Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SOUND THE DOORS! LOCK THE ALARMS!!

Close your eyes and kiss your motherfucking ass goodbye! It’s a virus…. It’s a Trojan… no, it’s a new blogger! Yes, that’s right folks some dropkick hacker has stolen Daniel’s password and is taking over his blog!

But don’t fortify your firewalls just yet, I mean no harm. Well, that’s unless I don’t like your taste in music; in which case be afraid, be VERY afraid. So, before I start my ranting we should probably get a few things out of the way.

Firstly, I am opinionated.

Some may call me a bitch, and some just accept the fact that I’m the best and call me master. I don’t care what you call me, as long as you know who I am. And yes, I do realise I came very close to quoting a Fall Out Boy song. Deal with it. Next, I want you to hate me. I want you to loath me, and I want you to tell me. Why? Because it turns me on. I don’t care if you tell me I suck every day for a year, I live for that little box that tells me I have a comment, and the more comments I get, the better I look.

Finally, I have a very set list of likes and dislikes when it comes to music. I like a good baseline, I like a drumbeat I can dance to, and I like lyrics that don’t sound like they were written by a love-sick 12 year old. I hate Rap, I HATE R’n’B and I dislike most mainstream music. I don’t care if Madonna gets crowned Queen of fucking England, she’s loved by the same people who thought the Crazy Frog was awesome, and therefore she’s scum.

In fact, she’s worse than scum, she’s the bacteria that feeds on scum.

So, now that we’ve done the introductions, be prepared to be re-educated.

Why? Because your music taste sucks.

1 comment:

  1. You're right. I do hate you. I don't really care if that makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete